dimanche, mars 22, 2009

Think Part I

To wake up in the morning
Breathing
To breathe in your arms
Smiling
To let you hold me
Because I can’t stand by myself
To let you love me
Because I can’t live by myself

This is how she came into this world

She had no strength
She depended on him
To learn how to face adversity
To learn how to live unconditionally
To learn how to be a woman
To learn how to love a man

To wake up in the morning
Grieving
To grieve in my bed
Crying
Can I hold you
Now that I can Stand by myself
Can I love you
Now that can Live by myself

That’s what she is wondering now

Because he can’t stand by himself anymore
His strength is leaving him
Because he can’t live by himself anymore
Her love is feeding him

Forgiveness or Resentment
Think
The answer in the next chapter

F.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire